Sunday, October 24, 2010

feelin strongrrrr

CF WOD - 4 rounds of 50 box jumps @ 24 inches, 25 knees to elbows, 15 pushups. time 30 minutes on the dot! Before I started this wod I said I wanted to get it done in under a half hour. I just made it! Tore some skin off my hand on the K2E but overall I think I am getting stronger. I felt I was able to handle that many box jumps better than I used to. I also didn't have to break any of the sets of pushups. Chest to deck on all of them although I am sure they weren't the prettiest of pushups. tough wod but i liked it. Took a 2 hour and 9 minute bike ride today. Covered 32.72 miles. Avg 15.2 mph. It was a relatively flat course some hills but no major climbs. really scenic following the river. Great ride this time of year with the folliage. my lower back was really sore from about mile 20 on. I did some foam rolling after my cf wod this morning and I noticed my lower back was really sore when I was doing that too. I am not really sure why.

bfast - vega wfo w/coconut water & 2tbsp ground flax
lunch - 6oz tofu, 1 cubanelle pepper, 1 poblano pepper, 1/3 cup onion, 1/2 cup black beans, 3 tbsp avocado
snack - 1 cup soymilk, 1 cup strawberries, 1/2 cup blueberries, 9 almonds, 14 grams vega sport performance protien
dinner - 6 oz cumin lemon tofu, 2/3 cup baked sweet potato, 3/4 cup baked ruttabaga





No comments:

Post a Comment