Friday, October 15, 2010

ready from another team tri tomorrow

slept in the morning which was weird because I was so out of it when I had to get up for work like I could have slept forever. But I felt much better than I have the last few days. My ears are still itchy but no other symptoms. Not sure if it was an allergy thing or a cold I fought off or what but hoping it really is over and happy to be feeling better. today was a light day in the schedule. only did my bike commuting to work and the gym and home which is about 12 miles and a little over 30 minutes of riding but none of it was hard. Spent my gym time trying to stretch things out a bit and get ready to race tomorrow. that's weird too because i always feel better when i stretch yet I always feel like I need more stretching. Im doing the bike leg of a tri tomorrow. it is a 20 mile course that is on crappy gravel and dirt roads with lots of hills from what ive gathered. Should be a fun time although it is going to be cold and windy. Hopefully no rain though. probably one of the last races im doing for a bit so im going to have a blast. I love racing and I will miss it.

bfast - 1 cup strawberries, 2 cups soymilk, vega sport performance protein, 2 tbsp ground flax seed
snack - 1 scoop vega/coconut water - 3 almonds
yunch- 6 oz tofu, 1/2green pepper,1/2 red pepper, 1/2 cup black beans, 1/3 cup onion, 3 tbsp avocado
snack - 1 scoop vega/coconut water -3 almonds
dindin - 6 oz grit tofu, 1 1/2 cup red beets, a little cauliflower
I still didn't get my vegetarian zone book. it's been forever if I don't get it this week Im goingto reorder it from somewhere else. im going ack to the dr on tuesday. maybe ill be able to start running again something soon. I doubt it but maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment