Monday, October 25, 2010

grinder

Woke up pretty sore today. Was hoping the swim was going to loosen things up. it really didn't help much. warmup - 200. Then i went right into the wod since I didn't have much time. 15 x 100 yds on 30 seconds rest. My first 5 efforts were in a lane where water was filling the pool and pouring right onto my swim and flip turn. crashed off the lane line a few times trying to avoid that. Nothing I could do about it so had to swim through it literally. not fun but I guess the cold water was a wakeup for a monday morning.
1 - 1:50
2 - 1.50
3 - 1:50
4 - 1:50
5 - 1:50
6 - 1:48
7 - 1:49
8 - 1:50
9 - 1.49
10 - 1:50
11 - 1:47
12 - 1:49
13 - 1:49
14 - 1:49
15 - 1:48
I really expected to be under 1:50 for these. I just couldn't get my time down on them, kinda disappointed. not sure if it was cuz I was so sore. reps 13 - 15 I was definitely tired and just pushing to get through those.

then the dreaded cf workout of the day. I say dreaded because I wasn't looking forward to that many wallballs but honestly I actually feel a little less sore after doing this wod then when I started the day.
All wallballs were done with a 14lb ball between the 9 - 10 ft target. Situps were abmat.
Approximate time   - >19:39.  Someone accidently shut the clock off and had to restart it while I was doing my wod so I took the time they turned it off and added the new time but Im sure I missed some time. I don't care much because I was just wanting to get this wod over with. I knew my time wasn't going to be great going into it. Although this was the best set of wallballs Ive done in awhile. maybe im getting better at them.

Breakfast 1 cup soymilk, 1 cup strawberries, 1/2 cup blueberries, 2 tbsp ground flax seed, 14 grams vega sport performance protein
Snack - 2 scoops vega wfo w/coconut water - 6 almonds
lunch - 6oz tofu, 1 cubanelle pepper, 1/2 poblano pepper, 1/3 cup onion, 1/2 cup black beans, 3 tbsp avocado
dinner -6 oz tofu, 36 asparagus stalks

No comments:

Post a Comment