Tuesday, October 12, 2010

swim - 100 warmup then 2 rounds of 500 drills followed by 500 time trial
drills sets were:
100 - 12 kick switch
100 - catch up
100 - finger tip drag
100 - fist
100 - hand entry

1st 500 TT was - 10:10
2nd 500 TT was - 10:01
I like this swim wod. There were time where I actually felt like I was swimming well!

cf wod clean & jerks
55 x 3
55 x 3
65 x 3
65 x 3
75 x 3
worked on form for this mostly, may have had more reps. its been awhile since i did them because of injuries. Def need more practice on the form.

Got my mountain bike fixed today so it is ready for the race this weekend. Then when commuting home the chain got totally jammed and I spent 20 minutes on the side of the road trying to pry it loose. it was kinda ridiculous.

bfast - 2 cups soymilk, 1 cup strawberries, 7 grams hemp protein, 2 tbsp ground flax seed
snack - 1 scoop vega - 3 almonds
snack - 1 scoop vega - 2 almonds - just really hungry no way i would make it to lunch without being really crabby
lunch - 6 oz grit tofu, 2 cups spaghetti squash with 1/2 cup tomato sauce
dindin - 6 oz grit tofu, 1/2 cup mashed potatoes, 3 cups of broccoli (didn't finish)

4 comments:

  1. Nice work on the swimming. I need to focus on my form too. Makes all the difference!

    Are you coming out of the water with your helmet on in that picture??

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks pam my swimming is starting to improve even if it is only a little ill take it!

    there was no swim in that tri it was replaced with a row (kayak, canoe, etc.) so i just got the timing chip from my teammate and i was heading out on the bike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im doing another one this weekend. they are really fun.

    ReplyDelete