Saturday, October 2, 2010

video

felt a lot better this morning much less tired. I forced myself to sleep in a bit. Feeling the tabata from yesterday a bit but overall good!

Started the day with some crossfit waiting for it to warmup for my bike ride.

Warmup, 20 squats, 3 x 5 pullups, 3 x 5 pushups, 3 x 5 dips, 20 situps 10 back extensions, row 250 meters

WOD
Row 1500 meters rest 2 minutes Time - 6:54 not thrilled but i wanted it done until 7
Row 1000 meters rest 1:30 time - 4:30 - about what I expected it to be
Row 500 meters Rest 1 minute 2:09 - wishing it was only a 2 minute!
Row 250 meters - .56 - happy - wanted it under a minute

3 rounds of 30 second plank hold 15 second rest
3 rounds of 30 second handstand hold 15 second rest

wheel practice. shoulder still not feeling it.

breakfast - clif builder bar 3 macadamia nuts (crappy but i was on the move all morning)

lunch - 1/3 cup, 1 red bell pepper, 1/4 cup chickpeas, 3 tbsp avocado, 1 corn tortilla, 4 oz tofu, 1 oz soy cheese

here is a link to a crossfit workout I did on a local news program the other day. Ive got on the black shorts and long blue sleeve tshirt. blond hair. Doing some kettlebell swings and medicine ball cleans.
 

4 comments:

  1. hhmmm the video is showing when i look at it. all you have to do is push play. is that not happening for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's there now - I was using a different computer earlier which may be the problem for me. Sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok kool. thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete