Wednesday, October 20, 2010

jumper

Woke up sore today. Took a longer warmup as a result with lots of stretching.
warmup cleans were 65x5, 70x5, 75x3

Then 15 cleans with 1 minute rest between lifts.
first 10 were at 75 last 5 were at 80.

Still working the form on my cleans since i haven't done them much lately.

Bike - 3 x 7 minutes on 3 min off - decided to ride jumper road. Rode a mile warmup then the plan was to ride up jumper for 7 minutes and descending for 3 minutes no matter where i was on the hill. what ended up happening was i rode the hill 3 times because I wanted to ride the rest of the hill when i hit 7 minutes. i just wanted to finish it. so my intervals actually went
1 - climbing 9.27 recovery 3:50
2 - climbing 9:32 recovery 3:18
3 - 10 minutes of climbing - started the ascent and actually thought wow! am i going to make it again? my legs didn't have much left in them. I told myself I had to. mile ride back to work. def feeling the legs today.

breakfast - 1 cup soy yogurt, 1/2 cup blueberries, 9 almonds, 2 tbsp ground flax, carob powder, vega sport performance protein
mint tea
snack - 1 cup soymilk, 1 cup strawberries, 1/2 cup blueberries, 3 mac nuts, vega sport performance protein
mint tea
yunch - 6 oz grit tofu 1 cup roasted yams
dinner - thai salad, tofu & veggies
 

No comments:

Post a Comment