Monday, October 11, 2010

ugh the trainer!

swim - 100 warmup then
3 rounds of
100 - six beat switch
100 - catch up
100 - finger tip drag
100 - fist
100 - hand entry
1,500 of drills followed by 2 laps of perfection! working on stroke count i swam both 25's with 16 strokes across the pool!!!! It really can be done! I felt like I was swimming really slow and not taking a stroke until I needed it to keep moving but I did it! Now I just have to keep doing it. sadly I didn't have anymore time to work on it today.

Bike wod - 3 rounds of 1 minute on 1 minute off, 3 minutes on, 3 minutes off, 6 minutes on, 6 minutes off. Did this on the trainer and it was just hell! Distance was 7.21 although i don't know how accurate that is. avg hr 144 avg speed 13.9. I was really tired after this wod.

bfast - 1 cup strawberries, 2 cups soymilk, 7 grams hemp protein, 2 tbsp ground flax
snack - 1 scoop vega w/ coconut water, 3 almonds
lunch - 1/2 cup black beans, 1 green pepper, onion, 6 oz tofu, spinach,
snack - 1 scoop vega w/ coconut water, 3 almonds
dindin -6 oz grit tofu, 1 cup red beets, 1 corn tortilla with 1 tsp peanut butter (weird meal but i was rushed)

3 comments:

  1. Trainer always feels harder than the road! Nice work with the swim drills too. 1500 of drills take a lot of patience!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi MaryStella,

    You never get to go downhill on the trainer! Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys! I certainly do love descending! I can't say the same about my feelings for the trainer. at least it doesn't go uphill!

    ReplyDelete