Wednesday, October 27, 2010

rippin the rubber

 Tired getting up this morning. Not too sore just not enough sleep the last few days. Gotta get back on schedule. 5 minute warmup on trainer then 5 rounds of 5 minutes on and 2:30 off. Had to do this wod on the trainer today. kept it in the hardest gear I could push and covered 7 miles.

CF wod - Row 1500 meters for time then 100 air squats for time
row - 6:40 seconds I forgot to stop my watch so I have no idea how long the squats portion took but I do know that they hurt a lot more than I expected them too!

bfast - 1 cup soymilk, 1/2 cup blueberries, 1 cup strawberries, 14 grams vega sport performance protein, 2 tbsp ground flax
snack - 2 scoops vega wfo w.coconut water & 9 almonds
lunch - 6 oz grit tofu & 1 1/2 cup green beans
dinner -6 oz tofu, 1/2 cup pinto beans, 1/2 red cubanelle pepper, 1/2 green cubanelle pepper, 1/2 red onion, 1 tbsp avocado, 1 tBSP peanut butter

Had to get a new tire on my bike, it had metal and glass in it that cut through. Got a flat resistant one Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment