Sunday, October 17, 2010

back @ it

12 minute amrap  of 10 front squats @ 65 lbs and 10 ghd situps. 8 full rounds.  not sure how I feel about the weight I choose. I warmed up to 75 pounds before I started but I picked 65 because I felt like it would keep my bar moving at a good rate of speed. I would probably go heavier next time. I've got a stabilizer muscle spasmed in my back. Just needs to calm down for a few days. Ive got an icy hot patch on it because injuries that close to the spine tend to hurt more. due to time constaints today i did 32 rounds of tabata on the bike since i couldn't get outside to ride. I tried to push a really hard gear even though it meant a slower cadence. got slightly less distance on my garmin data but a higher avg and max hr. not sure what is better trying to push a harder gear even if it is slower than spinning faster through a lighter gear when on the trainer.

bfast - 1/3 cup onion, 1/2 cup pinto beans, 1/2 green pepper, 1/2 red pepper, 6 ounces soysage, avocado
lunch - 1 cup soy yogurt, 1/2 cup blueberries, carob powder, 2 tbsp ground flax, vega sport performance protein, 9 almonds
snack - 2 scoops vega with coconut water, 3 macadamia nuts
dinner - 6 oz grit tofu, 1/2 cup red beets, 24 stalks asaparagus

No comments:

Post a Comment