Tuesday, October 19, 2010

orthos

Back is feeling better today. Swim - 100 to warmup, then had to cut my drills down to 250 or 50each due to time. Then swam 2,000 yds at 80%. I don't have a waterproof heart rate monitor so I don't know for sure mostly my Rate of perceived exertion. Time: 43:40

breakfast - 1 cup soy yogurt, 1/2 cup blueberries, 9 almonds, 2 tbsp ground flax, carob powder, vega sport performance protein
snack - 1 cup soymilk, 1 cup strawberries, 1/2 cup blueberries, 3 mac nuts, vega sport performance protein
yunch - 6 oz grit tofu 1 cup roasted yams
dinner - thai salad, tofu & veggies, broccoli, green beans, carrots, Cabbage onions - technically i supposed this was a cheat meal. Why because I ate at a restaurant and didn't weight or measure any of it. but I didn't have any rice and it's pretty damn clean for a cheat meal.


CF WOD - 3 round of 100 meters of walking lunges, 50 air squats, 25 pushups
time: 20:59

Had a dr appt today and got a pair of orthotics. I need to start wearing them for a few days then I can attempt to start jogging/walking and see how it goes pain wise. I hope they make a difference because I want to get back to unrestricted training as soon as possible.  I felt really good today but I'm sure my legs are going to be hurting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment