Monday, November 15, 2010

back in black

took another rest day yesterday due to illness so nothing to really report there. Same stuff, hated it, etc! it's been too long im glad to be back

Decided to bike this morning instead of going to the pool as I am still a little sick. Did 30 rounds of 40 seconds on, 20 seconds off. This was a killer workout and I loved it. I was ready to be done by about round 15 but I hung in there for the whole thing.

Ran 1.5 miles on my foot today. Headed back to the doc tomorrow. I am not even sure what to say to him at this point. It hurt today before I even started to run, even after having 2 days of basically nothing. Running didn't really make it hurt anymore. But I am not doing any serious kind of mileage. If I were to ramp it up again to real training I can not confidently say it wouldn't be an issue. It is better than it was but it is not fixed.

cf wod - the bear complex 5 rounds of the 7 reps of the following sequence.
1) power clean
2)front squat
3)push press
4) back squat
5) behind the neck push press
the entire sequence is a rep! 7 times through it is a round. add weight after each round. rest as needed. I only rested as long as it took to change the weights as I had a limited amount of time to do this wod.
round 1 - 45
round 2 - 50
round 3 - 55
round 4 - 60
round 5 - 65
This was a good workout even though the weights seem light. I don't know how much more I would have been able to push press through this whole thing but I will go heavier with the weights next time I do this. since you can't put the bar down the entire time I was even feeling it in my grip.


my energy was really good today so i wanted to do a third workout but I stopped myself since im still getting over being sick. Felt great to train again today!

breakfast - 1 cup soymilk, 2/3 cup mango, 1/2 cup blueberries, 1 scoop vega sport performance protein, 2 tbsp ground flax
snack - 1 scoop vega wfo w/ coconut water & 9 almonds
lunch 8 oz tofu w/ 1 cup broccoli & 1 cup roasted yams, 9 almonds
snack - 1 scoop vega wfo w/ coconut water & 9 almonds
dinner 8 ouces tofu, 1/2 cup hummus, 1 cup red beets (didn't finish)

No comments:

Post a Comment