Sunday, November 28, 2010

Steady as she goes

Thought my legs were feeling good til i got on the trainer to warm up. Did a 5 minute warmup and then into the torture wod. 30 minutes of 1 minute on 1 minute off followed by the even more fun 30 minutes of 50 seconds on 10 second off. Covered 9.98 miles. I wasn't able to ride as hard the back half of the wod but I did ride a consist effort with a good heart rate for the whole thing. Flirted with pukie a decent portion of the workout but I think that was because I ate too close to riding. Food has been weird the last few days. Not much of an appetite not finishing whatever I make etc. I've also been sleeping a lot longer than normal.


bfast - soysage, red &green pepper, onion, pinto beans
lunch - vega wfo w/coconut water, steamed broccoli & hummus, 2 tbsp peanut butter


well here we go again
you've found yourself a friend that knows you well
but not matter what you do
you'll always feel as though you tripped and fell
so steady as she goes
 - jack white

No comments:

Post a Comment