Friday, November 12, 2010

happy 100s and a beat down

still sick but hanging in there. hope to get some extra rest over the weekend.

warmup swim - 250. Then 8 x 100 on 4 minutes rest. Normally I hate hanging around in the pool for this rest period to be over but with my illness it didn't really bother me this morning.
1 - 1:37
2 - 1:35
3 - 1:35
4 - 1:35
5 - 1:34
6 - 1 :35
7 - 1:37
8 - 1:39 - got water in my goggles and had to clear them
pretty happy with these times they are at least 5 seconds better than I have been swimming 100s.

ran 1.20 miles as part of my warmup. foot is still not right but not painful like before. CF WOD - 5 rounds of 9 hanging squat cleans @ 65lbs, 1 - 15ft rope climb. time 14:30. This was a tough wod. I havent rope climbed in a long time so I wasted a lot of time getting my foot wrapped around the rope. I lost it at least once on every ascent and had to re wrap it but since i haven't been climbing in awhile I wasn't make sure it was right for safety reasons. Need to start doing this more as some skill work. This wod wrecked me.

breakfast - 3 cups chocolate soymilk, 1/2 cup blueberries, 2 tbsp ground flax
snack - 1 scoop vega wfo w/coconut water & 6 almonds
lunch -8 oz tofu, 1 cup black beans,12 cashews
snack - 1 scoop vega wfo w/coconut water & 6 cashews
dinner - 8oz grit tofu, 1/2 sprouted grain bagel, 2 tbsp peanut butter

No comments:

Post a Comment