Saturday, November 6, 2010

a perfect saturday = cf wod, swim, bike and a sorta run

cf wod - 4 rounds of 20 stability rows each arm (40 total) and 20 side lunges each leg (40 total) with a 25/6 pound kettlebell. time 19:50. legs were burning on those lunges. I probably could have gone heavier with the weight. I made it through the rows unbroken alternate sides but not so on the lunges although i always did a set of ten at least.

cf swim wod - 10 minute warmup followed by 10 minutes of 25 hard and 75 easy. Then 25 hard, out of the pool, 30 seconds of flutter kicks'pushups on the deck, back in the pool 25 hard. out of the pool 10 seconds off for found rounds. Then some hypoxia work, underwater as far as possible for several repeats. Also some treading water time, full, legs only, hand out of water overhead, passing a ball.  If the ball got dropped everyone swam a hard 50.  Then a cooldown 100.

Tried to test out the foot today and see if it could handle some running. Went to the track and made it a 600 before I started to notice it. before that it was fine, it wasn't really pain but I was aware of that part of my body more then others so I only ran an 800 and went to home to take my frustrations out on the bike! Would it have hurt if i ran more? I am not sure but I didn't want to push it.

bike wod on trainer - 5 rounds of 3 minutes on with 20 airsquats. I loved this trainer wod. I was hitting it really hard and it felt great. The squats hurt. the trainer hurt. HR was up the entire time. my legs are done for the day. I took the time to switch out from my cycling shoes to my runners since i had the orthos on for the squats. don't want to aggravate the foot anymore. The wod took me. 22:31.

breakfast - 1 cup soymilk,1/2 cup bllueberries, 1 cup strawberries, 6 macadamia nuts, 14 grams vega sport performance protein
lunch - 2 scoops vega wfo w/coconut water & a clif builder bar
snack - clif builder bar
dinner - 6 ounces soysage, 1 apple, 1 1/2 cups broccoli, 3/4 cup carrot, 1 poblano chile and 2 tbsp peanut butter

I was out a lot of the day so not the best day of zoning. I didn't have any nuts with me for lunch or my snack so that didn't help. I ended up eating a second clif bar as a snack because i got dizzy again in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment