Wednesday, November 3, 2010

barbara & a bike TT


"barbara" - 5 rounds for time of 20 pullups, 30 pushups, 40 situps, 50 squats with 3 minute recovery between rounds
round 1 -6.29
round 2 -6.38
round 3 - 6:46
round 4 - 5.52
round 5 - 6:29
total time - 31:04

Feels like I haven't done this wod in ages. I knew the pullups and pushups were going to be tougher than the situps and squats for me but I was surprised with how much my legs were hurting on those squats. I could dig back through the archives and get my old time but I honestly don't even think it would be comparable because I don't think I ever did this entire wod with real pullups all the way before.

took a 1 hour bike ride with a 9 minute time trial included. I rode jumper road before the time trial  so about a 3.5 mile warmup in 24 minutes. climbed 585 ft then did the tt on a 217 ft hill too. Only got 1.4 miles in as i was avg 9.4 miles. I found even more hills to ride after this one so that will be my next outing. 5.5 mile back home in 20 minutes. a lot of descending. My legs are cooked though could feel them on my commute home.

breakfast - 1 cup soy yogurt, 1/2 cup blueberries, 1 cup strawberries, 6 macadamia nuts, vega SPP 14 grams
snack - 1 scoop vega wfo w/ coconut water & 6 almonds
lunch - 6oz tofu, 1/2apple,1/2cup black beans
snack - 1 scoop vega wfo w/coconut water & 6 almonds
dinner - stir-fry tofu w/ peppers & peanuts (from my zone book) 6 peanuts, 8 oz tofu, 1 small onion, 1 small green pepper, 1 small red pepper. 24 mushrooms

No comments:

Post a Comment