Tuesday, November 23, 2010

karen revisited

swim - 200 warmup. feeling the chest from the bench yesterday.

10 rounds of - 100 yards and 10 pushups.

1 - 1:37
2 - 1:46
3 - 1:50
4 - 1:51
5 - 1:46
6 - 1:48
7 - 1:49
8 - 1:52
9 - 1:52
10 - 1:48
I have never hurt as bad in a swim as I did doing this wod.  It was good for me though. I never had to break or rest on any of the pushups. It was basically the 100 immediately out out of the pool onto the deck, banged out the pushups with the hand release (which hurt like hell because of the benching yesterday) then slid right back into the water for the next round. The pushups really fatigued me for swimming.I actually started feeling a little better in the middle of the workout but by the last 3 i was pretty cooked. I felt so hot swimming like i couldn't cool off.
then 500 of drills
100 switch, 100 catch, 100 drag, 100 paddles, 100 kick. I am obsessed with paddles. I want to swim with them all the time!
100 breast stroke to cool down

cf wod - "karen" which is 150 wallballs for time.  I used a 14 lb ball and hit it between the 9 and 10 ft target. 14lbs at 9 ft is women's rx for cf.  Time 14:25 I tried to find the last time I did this but haven't been able to yet. Just curious to see the time difference. My wallballs were looking better. although my chest hurt on every throw and catch.

so my fruit smoothie with protein powder gelled into a disgusting mess again today. I couldn't stomach it.
bfast - vega wfo w/coconut water - 12 almonds
snack - clif builder bar - 12 almonds
lunch - 6 ounces soysage, 1 red bell pepper, 1 green pepper, 1/2 onion, 1/2 cup black beans, 36 almonds
dinner -spinach salad with strawberries (1cup), steamed broccoli, black beans 3/4 cup and  8oz cumin lime tofu (salads are hard to eat, they are cold. they are messy and they take forever to eat but im trying to learn to like it)

No comments:

Post a Comment