Monday, November 8, 2010

my thoughts

I hate this time change thing. It unnatural, unhealthy and just plain stupid in my opinion. Got another flat on my bike. It is kinda ridiculous already.
 
Swim wod - 200 to warmup then set 1 of drills
100 - balance, 100 catch, 100 drag, 100 w/paddles & pull buoy & 100 kick
2 x 250 meters on 30 seconds rest
1 - 4:55 2 - 4:57 (miscounted laps and stopped before the last 50 but figured it out based on time and went back out to finish it)
3 -4:50 4 - 4:49
followed by another set of the drills listed above.
Had some wardrobe malfunctions. Its time for a new swimsuit!

cf wod - i loved this one! no really i did! As many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of 5 Handstand Pushups, 10 Hanging Leg Lifts, 15 Walking Lunge Steps. Completed 14 rounds and made it to through 7 hanging leg lifts of the 15th round. I did handstand pushups with my feet against the wall to warm up but decided to do elevated pushups for the wod. So i had my feet on a stack of weights about chest height. I had a good flow for it. I was feeling strong and didn't have to pause to rest of breakup anything.

breakfast - 2 cups chocolate soymilk, 1/2 apple, 1/2 cup blueberries, 2 teaspoons almond butter, 14 grams vega sport performace protein
snack - 1 scoop vega wfo w/coconut water & 1 tbsp ground flax
lunch - 8 oz grit tofu, 1 cup roasted sweet potato
snack - 1 scoop vega wfo w/coconut water * 1 tbsp ground flax
dinner - 4 blacks TVP, 1/2 cup salsa, 1/2 cup red beans, 1 red bell pepper. 1 poblano pepper, 1/4 cup daiya, 1/2 cup red onion, 2 tbsp peanut butter

No comments:

Post a Comment