Sunday, November 21, 2010

double bike day

double bike day today.  I started the day with 32 rounds of tabata on the bike trainer. 20 seconds on and 10 seconds off. posterior chain was hurting. covered 4.61 miles with a avg 13 mph avh hr 140.

I was able to get my bike out on the road today for a 2 hours ride. I did 1,732ft of climbing. After about the 1st hour my lower back was killing me. I pretty much had to will myself through the entire second hour of the bike as I was really hurting. Not sure if it was from the cold, the climbing, the combo or just not enough in the tank today. I was able to keep moving on the bike but towards the end of the ride it really was just to keep moving instead of really riding. Covered. 23.34 miles in 1:56. avg 12 mph. 138 avg hr. I was a little disoriented getting off the bike.

bfast - 2 cups chocolate soymilk, 1 cup blueberries, 1 scoop vega sport performance protein, 2 tbsp groundflax seed
lunch - 2 scoops vega wfo w/coconut water & 15 almonds
snack - clif builder bar - 3 tbsp peanut butter

No comments:

Post a Comment