Wednesday, November 10, 2010

wednesdays work

Still sore this morning when I woke up. Did some squats, pushups, step ups and calve raises to warmup plus an easy few minutes on the bike. workout was:
10 rounds of 10 calf raises, 1 minute on the trainer and 10 steps ups. Took my 27:09 to complete. had to switch my shoes out because of my heel. I liked this wod though. It was true to crossfit form of harder than it looks on paper.

run 1 mile as a warmup. Made it through. Food feels weird afterwards, not painful like it used to feel but not right either. I've been stretching and rolling it.

AMRAP in 30 minutes of 5 pullups, 5 ring dips (jumped into ring and lowered negatives), 15 situps. 18 completed rounds and to the fifth situps of the 19th round.

breakfast - 2 cups soy yogurt, 1 cup strawberries, 1/2 cup blueberries, 2tbsp ground flax seed, 1 scoop vega sport performance protein
snack - 1 scoop vega wfo /coconut water & 6 almonds
lunch - 6 ounces of tempeh bacon, 12 almonds
snack - 1 scoop vega wfo /coconut water & 6 almonds
dinner - 6 ounces soysage, 1/2 cup lentils, 24 asparagus stalks

No comments:

Post a Comment