Wednesday, November 17, 2010

dead legs

thanks lobster!

swim - 150 warmup, 150 with pull buoy warmup then swim 4 x 400 alternating pull and swim. no rest time period was indicated so i just used 30 seconds.

1 - 7:48 with pull buoy
2 - 7.17
3 - 8.09 with pull buoy
4 - 7.23

100 breaststroke to cool down

CF WOD-
21 Deadlifts @ 185
row 800 meters
15 Deadlifts @ 185
row 800 meters
9 Deadlifts @ 185
row 800 meters

time 23:32

Used 185 because it is about 80 percent of my max deadlift for this wod. It was feeling heavy when going for time. The row was consistent for each round all under 4 mins. Feeling the crossfit magic after this one. Coach kyle was around to get me through it. Coach Ky and I are partners for the x/y team partner challenge wod this saturday morning where we both will be throwing it down.


feeling great today energy level really high so decided to throw in a third wod. warmed up on my bike for 5 minutes then did the 15 minutes time trial on my trainer. the distance isn't showing my on my garmin so I had to keep my effort up watching my Heart rate, cadence and sweat dipping off my body. After about 1 minutes into this ride i realized how sore my legs were from the cf wod and realized it is going to be a long 14 more minutes and it was.  I am going to look online and see if there is anything listed about what is going on with my garmin. If that doesn't work Ill have to get it to the bike shop.

bfast - 1 cup soy milk, 1 cup strawberries, 1/3 cup mango, 2 dates, 2 tbsp ground flax seed
snack - 2 scoops vega wfo w/coconut water & 15 almonds
lunch - 6 ounces of tempeh bacon & clif builder bar
dinner - 8 ounces tofu, 1/2 red onion, 1 green pepper, 1 red pepper, 1/2 cup black beans, juice of a lime,soy sauce and nutri yeast.

No comments:

Post a Comment