Sunday, November 7, 2010

not so good with the foot

slept in this morning. Was going to do a trainer ride this morning but was still feeling beat up from yesterday so decided to just ride outside later. Did a 90 minute ride with hills. 1,462 ft of climbing. 17.34 mile ride. Felt good climbing out but was freezing riding back. Forgot my booties so my feet were ice blocks. Got chased by a huge dog. I like this route and will try to ride it more and add more to it. Went right to the pool afterwards only had a half hour only did drill work. 200 warmup then 100 swich, 100 catch, 100 drag, 100 fist. Then 10 minutes of swimming with paddles and a pull buoy. I love using the paddles. My pull feels so much better after that! Followed with 50 pull, 50 free and 50 kickboard.

breakfast - 6 ounces soysage, 1 apple, 1 1/2 cups broccoli, 3/4 cup carrot, 1 poblano chile and 2 tbsp peanut butter
snack - vega vibrnacy bar
lunch - vega wfo w/coconut water
snack - 2 cups soymilk, 1 cup blueberries, 2 tbsp ground flax seed
dinner - 3/4 cup carmilized onion hummus & 6 oz grit tofu

my heel hurt last night. And it hurt all day today. started in the morning like a toothache and it just feels like I am stepping on a tack

No comments:

Post a Comment