Saturday, November 27, 2010

working hand blues

bike - on trainer - 5 minutes warmup then 3 rounds of 9 minute TT on 3 minutes rest.
Round 1 - 2.19 miles
round 2 - 2.19 miles
round 3 - 2.22 miles

CF Wod - 10 rounds of 10 pullups and 10 dips. I was dreaing this one as neither pullups nor ring dips are my thing. I wore gloves ecause my hands are still a mess. They helped a little, no tears this time but my hands are still a red puffy mess. Time was 21.24 but I wasn't really going for time because my ring dips were done as negatives. I would press/ jump myself off the ground into the top of the ring dip and lower myself as slow as I could. All pullups were done kipping. Just happy that one is in the books.

Now I'm down on my luck and I'm black and blue
Gonna give you another chance
I'm all alone and I'm expecting you
To lead me off in a cheerful dance
Got a brand new suit and a brand new wife
I can live on rice and beans
Some people never worked a day in their life
Don't know what work even means

Meet me at the bottom, don't lag behind
Bring me my boots and shoes
You can hang back or fight your best on the front line
Sing a little bit of these workingman's blues
- bob dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment