Thursday, November 25, 2010

Gonna Change my way of thinking

11/24/10 food continued

snack - 2 scoops vega wfo w/coconut water
dinner @ blossom - soy bacon cheeseburger w/sweet potato french fries
snack - clif builder bar

The bob dylan show last night at terminal 5 in nyc was incredible. Dylan rocked the house showing he is still an incredible performer not only an excellent songwriter & recording musician.


My foot actually hurt from just walking around the city for a bit. It's really sad but consistently a pain.

Had a quiet thanksgiving, only workout was 30 minutes on the bike trainer in which I covered 7.75 miles. This was one of my first rides of continued duration on the trainer and i tried to keep my effort consistent. I would have liked to ride outside but it snowed here today. yuck! it's that time of the year again!

breakfast - peanut butter

ThanksLiving Dinner -
Hazlenut Cranberry Celebration Roast En Crute, Mashed Potatoes w/Carmalized Onions, Broccoli with Garlic Soybutter & Cashews, Roasted Beets in Fennel Oil, Garlic-Glazed Green Beans, Homemade Biscuits & Chickpea Chocolate Cake


Gonna change my way of thinking
Make myself a different set of rules
Gonna put my good foot forward
And stop being influenced by fools.
 - Bob Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment