Friday, November 19, 2010

foot ramblings

swim - warmup 250 - felt like doing more but figured the lats were just not going to be less sore with anymore warmup from yesterdays pullups. 500 yard tt with a t-shirt on. This was the best this workout has ever felt. Normally dragging the tshirt along drags me down but I felt stronger swimming with it this time. It was still making me hurt but I liked it. By lap 2 i was feeling it. I sadly forgot my watch so I don't have a time for it. But overall felt really strong.Then 1,000 of drills as follows:
2 rounds of
100 switch
100 catch up
100 finger tip drag
100  with paddles
100 kick

CF Thrusters! Legs still a little sore. Hands still a painful mess from the pullups. lats have joined the pain party. Did a lot of stretching and foam rolling between sets.
Thrusters (front squat into an overhead press)
warmup 45x5, 50x5,55x5,60x3
65x1, 70x1, 75x1, 80x1, 85x1, 90 x 0 (fail) 85x1, 85 x 1, 90 x 0 (fail). This felt weird I didn't have trouble with the 85 but I couldn't lockout the 90 on either attempt. I almost wish I did more reps at 85 instead of starting lower since 1 reps arn't good strength building sets.


So my foot stopped hurting from the shot yesterday but today it is just back to aching all the time. There were times today when I thought it actually hurt more than it has been. Overall i am just in a bad place with it. I hate it! I am so tired of the pain, I am so tired of working around it. I am aggravated with not being able to do what I want to do. I've just got nothing good to say about it. I don't know why it is bothering me so much today but it is mentally eating at me today.

bfast - 2 cups soymilk, 1 cup strawberries, 2 dates 1 scoop vega sport performance protein, 2 tbsp ground flax seed
snack - 2 scoops vega wfo w/coconut water, 12 almonds
lunch - 8 ounces tofu, 3 cups broccoli, 1 cup carrots, 1/2 cup onions
dinner - 30 grams tvp, 1/2 cup salsa, 1/2 cup black beans, 1 red pepper, 1 green pepper over romaine lettuce

No comments:

Post a Comment