Friday, November 26, 2010

Tales of Yankee Power

11.26.10

swim - 200 to warmup. Then 30 rounds of 50s on 1:20.Times ranged from 41 to 46 seconds. I was able to maintain the pace fairly well for a long time even though I was hurting on the rests. Got sick after the 28th rep but I was still able to make it through the last two. Even though it was a reasonable rest time I think it was just the high number of reps that got to me. It wasn't a big deal,all i had in my stomach was water. I felt really hot in the pool today though like i couldnt sufficiently cool off. I wanted to dump my water over my head.

CF wod
Row 4 x 400 meters, rest as needed between Thankfully I took a decent rest and it was only 4 rounds or I might have puked again!
1 - 1:33
2 - 1:34
3 - 1:36
4 - 1:35
I just couldn't go any faster on these even though I was trying too. Stretched and foam rolled between rounds.

bfast - 1 cup soy yogurt, 1 cup soymilk, 1 scoop vega wfo, 2 tbsp ground flax seed, 1 cup blueberries
snack 1 scoop vega wfo w/coconut water
lunch - 2 slices roast, broccoli and green beans, mashed potatoes, 15 smoked almonds
snack - 1 scoop vega wfo w/coconut water
dinner - grit tofu & chickpea chocolate cake



Well, give me a minute, let me get it together
I just gotta pick myself up off the floor
I'm ready when you are, senor.
- Bob Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment