Monday, September 13, 2010

the 13th

Went to bed early last night and slept in a bit this morning but otherwise feeling fine after the race. foot a little sore but i expected that. Used my mountain bike to commute today because all of my road gear was still wet from yesterday. Also I was considering using my mountain bike for a few upcoming tris in october where the are paved and unpaved roads in the course. I think Im going to use my road bike because it will be faster and just hope it can handle the terrain. Did 5 rounds of 3 minutes on 1 minute off on my mountain bike. covered 5.49 miles. I did coast down some downhills on the minute off that are included in the distance

vega wfo w.coconut water
tempeh bacon
banan
potato and onion piergies broccoli and walnuts
vega vibrancy bar
zucchini and sweet potato chips with guacamole

No comments:

Post a Comment