Monday, September 27, 2010

lite day

today was a lite day on the schedule and I just feel weird about it. only a cf wod - 30 goblet squats with 2 - 25lb kettlebells racked, 20 GHD situps, 10 Weight walking lunches with 2 - 18lb kettlebells. time 4:28 it rained here all day so i didn't even do my bike commute :(  its supposed to rain tomorrow too  :( but it is back to doubles tomorrow. my foot still hurts. now mostly at random times.  I go back to the doctor this week too.

2/3Oatmeal, 1/2 cup vanilla soymilk, 2 soysages, 9 almonds
vega wfo w/coconut water, 3 almonds
4 oz tofu, 1.4c black beans, 9 tbsp brown rice, 1 poblano pepper (small), 1 cubanelle pepper, 1/3 cup onion, 3 tbsp avocado, 1 oz soy cheese
vegan stew -  1/4 cup onion, 1/2 yellow pepper, 6 oz tvp, 1 cup zucchini, 1/2 tomato sauce, 1/2 cup carrots

I ordered the soy zone book and I am curious to try out some of the recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment