Thursday, September 23, 2010

2day

swim - warmup & Drills - then 25 minutes - I was supposed to be working on stroke count but I was really focusing on my hand entry and pull that I wasn't doing a very good job of counting strokes. I also was really working on my turns.  I like to turn too early but getting better at it. Swim felt good overall. CF wod - 12 minute AMRAP of Row 800 meters 10 pushups (chest to deck, hands off ground) 10 abmat situps - 2 complete rounds and 467 meters rowed in the 3 round. Used my mountain bike to commute. It is just so much more to move around that I am really torn as to what bike to use for that race. My foot felt horrible today. :(

Did another day on the zone.
vega wfo w/coconut water
tempeh bacon
Tofu, Pinto Beans, Yellow Pepper, Onion, Corn Tortilla, Avocado
Chili - seitan, onion, garlic, red pepper, black beans, kidney beans, tomato sauce, avocado
6 macadamia nuts - felt like i needed them or i would have had another bowl of chili!

This is less food than I normally eat. When im done eating I don't really feel done because Im still hungry. If there was more food on my dish I would eat it. So far ive been able to deal with it because I just do something else and im find. I am curious to see how this works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment