Monday, September 20, 2010

the last 3 days

took a little road trip this weekend. Saturday went to NYC. Got a chance to meet our Dan the man as he was kind enough to let me store my bike at this place while I trekked around town. Super fun talking to him and nancy. The city was fun too although my foot was killing me by the end of the night from walking around on it all day. I expected this to happen although I was hoping that it wouldn't. Had some delish vegan treats during the day but had a headache at night and couldn't even eat my dinner I ordered. sad :( Ended up staying  up late driving to ct. I was of course still up early so kinda sleep deprived.  Sunday I had the honor of meeting jay and training with him for awhile. 33.64 loop in 2:39:30.  not a huge fan of the hills. Then again I already knew that going in. went to the pool and did some drill stuff to straighten out my swimming a bit. Not really sure what kind of workout we really did but it was great to have him look at my swim. Hopefully I'll start swimming better now. drive home took longer than expected and I was up late again. So sleep deprived today, need to catch up on that and somethings around my place today.  Got a crossfit wod in

 21-15-9 of

65lb push press
box jumps @ 24inches

time 7:17

really feels good to be throwing weights around again. My shoulder is actually bothering me more from adding this work back in more than my hand.

sprouted grain bagel
vega wfo w/coconut water
banana
grit tofu
broccoli
lentils in onion gravy over sprouted quinoa
morroccan carrots

No comments:

Post a Comment