Tuesday, September 28, 2010

drilling

swim - 1oo warmup then 2 rounds of the following drills for a total of 1,000 drills
100 - six beat switch
100 - catch up
100 - finger tip drag
100 - fist
100 - hand entry

recover then 100  all out in 1:39
thought it would be faster so im a disappointed  but my turns were crappy.

CF WOD - Row 1000 meters for time - 4:23 - I set a goal of getting this done under 4:30 so im glad i did. Ideally I would like to get this done around 4 minutes so I have some work to do.

had time for some extra skill work so then I did 5 rounds of
30 second handstand hold
30 seconds of hollow rocks
30 seconds off between exercises - might have been 6 sets. My shoulder was def done by the last handstand gave me a nice long cramp to deal with.

breakfast -smoothie - 1 cup chocolate soymilk, 1 cup raspberries, 1/2 peaches, 2 tbsp vega sport performance protein, 12 almonds
snack - vega wfo w/coconut water, 3 almonds
lunch - 4 oz tofu, poblano pepper (small) 1/2 yellow pepper, 1/3 cup onion, 1/4 cup black beans. 1 oz soy cheese, 3 tbsp avocado,1 corn tortilla
dinner - 5oz grit tofu, 1/2 cup red beets 1 1/2 cup yellow beans (didn't finish) 1 cup broccoli (didn't finish) 3 macadamia nuts - need to pick my veggies better so im not trying to eat cups of them in a sitting.

got my cool weather biking gear delivered today. Time to play! It rained the last two days so i haven't even been on my bike! Tomorrow is the reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment