Wednesday, September 1, 2010

mary time

I was in bed by 830 last night I was so wrecked. Slept really well. Did a short amrap on tv this morning promoting the cf box i train at and the half-marathon im running this weekend.  box jumps, lunges, squats, pushups and running. helped to get some of the soreness out of my legs. I knew i was going to be feeling those lunges, they never let me down. I did a rowing workout today of 8 x 200 meters on 2 minutes rest. Wrote down my times but accidently left them somewhere. I know they ranged from 46-49 seconds. I also did my commuting on my bike which i just enjoy so much more than the car.  Swimming tomorrow. my training schedule is really light heading into my half-marathon this weekend which is kinda depressing because I know the half-mary is not going to go well with the foot but I'll finish it. the time is going to be horrible. Almost feel like I am wasting training time. It's only a few days, ill try to behave myself for that long, im not good at behaving though.


vega wfo w/coconut
tempeh bacon
peanut butter
veggie/tofu enchildas
vega vibrancy bar
banana & almonds
Eggplant, red pepper, chickpeas, mango curry over brown rice

No comments:

Post a Comment