Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I take that back

Woke up early this morning and did all of my footwork exercises while waiting for the sun to come up so I could go ride my 10 Mile TT. My husband decided to join me for the ride. We did a 3 mile warmup and then rode 10 miles in 34.58.  Had some traffic issues but overall we were hitting it. Slow cooldown ride back home. I also started using my bike to commute again now that I can use my hand better on it. Didn't feel too bad after the ride but crushed myself doing 4 rounds of 100 meters walking lunges and 25 situps with a 20 lb weight vest. time  = 23.06. I was tired after that and I have a feeling I will be feeling that tomorrow. Actually tired so headed to bed early tonight.  I registered for a sprint tri in sept. Excited to get another race in before the season is over.

Chocolate Soymilk
Banana
sprouted GrainBagel
VEGA WFO w/coconut water
Tofu Teriyaki, Brown Rice & veggies
DarkChocolate peanut butter
Tempeh w/onions, peppers, tomatoes, black beans & lime corn crackers

No comments:

Post a Comment