Thursday, August 5, 2010

Fugazi

weird day. super tired when the alarm went off so I went back to bed until I had to get up and go to work. I almost never do something like that. Felt really strange all morning. I was having trouble breathing. My ribs hurt especially on the left and I had a headache. Just was tired and miserable. Went to the bike shop and picked up a CycleOps Fluid2 trainer and a black bento box. Also picked up some gels for my hopefully upcoming races. Then headed over to crossfit and did 5 rounds of 20 backsquats @95lbs and 20 GHD situps. Afterwards my left hand was numb for a really long time.I think I must have injured something and whatever was bothering me in the morning was now worse. But as the day went on I felt better. Hooked up bike to the trainer for my maiden voyage and that was a fugazi operation.I really hope the learning curve is in effect for that. Did 3 rounds of 1min on 1 min off, 2 min on 2 min off, 3 min on 3 min off. It was harder than I expected it to be. I wasn't anticipating that kind of resistance. Worked up a nice sweat. I love being able to cycle while rocking out with Fugazi. Food was kinda light today probably because I wasn't feeling well so I wasn't really hungry. looking into some races for next season.

vega wfo w/coconut water
roasted vegetable pizza
darkchocolate peanut butter
vega performance protein, banana, orange, mango and pineapple smoothie

No comments:

Post a Comment