Friday, August 27, 2010

Free to do what I want anyone old time

Went back to the ortho this morning and got more xrays. Hand looks good enough to not have to wear the splint anymore!! whoo hoo! I am free! I love it! My hand is still sore but most likely it is from it being in the splint and It should go away when I start using it again and loosen it up a bit. Hopefully I will be able to go back to weights, pullups, pushups etc. soon. I am going to test it out and see how it feels.

Had a swim workout this morning. It was hard getting up to go I was tired and crabby when I got up. Did 100 warmup and 100 of each drill then 3 x 200 meters on 1 minute.

1 - 3.34
2 - 3.35
3 - 3.31

then a 150 cooldown.

Chocolate Soymilk
Sprouted Grain Bagel
VEGA WFO w/coconut water
Banana
Teriyaki Tofu, Brown Rice & veggies
Carmalized Onion Hummus with/ Steamed Broccoli
Roasted Asparagus & Corn
Peanut BUtter
Almonds


I gotta be all over the race prep tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment