Thursday, August 19, 2010

taper time

shins sore from yesterdays box jumps. Good thing I wasn't running but rowing today. Did my stretching and exercises and then a 200 meter warmup row followed by 2 x 400 meters approx 80 percent RPE
1 - 1:50
2- 1:46

Did another set of stretching and exercises in the evening. Slept well last night and woke up with good energy but tired during the day again. I really hope it is the nsaids that are making so tired all day. I don't really feel bad I just feel like I could take a nap which is something i almost never feel like doing. doing as much icing as possible and the heel actually feels kinda decent today. Probably because I haven't run on it in a few days.

vega sport performance protein with oj
tempeh bacon
vega wfo w.coconut water and ground flax
guacamole with steamed broccoli and lime corn crackers
grit tofu
bell peppers stuff with mango salsa, Kidney Beans & brown Rice
Peanut Butter

No comments:

Post a Comment