Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I'm only going to the top of the hill!

Slept 9 hours last night!!!! It's been a long time since that happened. I really want to commit to getting to bed early all month since im racing every weekend. Had the Giants Despair 1 mile hillclimb run tonight. It was in the 90s and hot compared to the last time I ran this at 6am. Always a tough hill no matter the time or temp. It features over 600 feet of climbing in less than a mile with the last .25 mile being a 22% grade. as if you were not already tired from the first .75.  Anyway it is a great hill and this picture is of some people that came out from my crossfit box to hit the hill! Everyone made it up! It took me 14:03 which is 55 seconds faster than last time. Im happy but I know I can still do better. My steps get so short and choppy like i am not even running or moving for that matter. taking care of the feet all day. that climb def made the foot hurt but it was fun. Going stay on it so they are as good as possible for race day. Did a 30 minute easy spin tonight after climbing the giant!

chocolate soymilk
tempeh bacon
vega wfo w/coconut water
peanut butter
bagel
grit tofu
roasted vegetable pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment