Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sufferfest


tuesday 8.24.10

I did not want to get up this morning when the alarm went off. I actually reset it to go off later and I wanted to go back to bed but I knew I needed to get up to get my workouts done for today so I dragged myself to the crossfit gym while it was still dark out. I am not happy about this change of season thing already. Warmup & foot drills then

3 rounds of
Row 500 meters
20 box jumps @ 24 inches
20 GHD situps

Time

Really hungry again today!

Chocolate Soymilk
Sprouted Grain Bagel
VEGA WFO w/coconut water
Banana
Thai Tofu, Veggies & Brown Rice
Grit Tofu
Roasted Eggplant Dip

Recruited my husband to go on Sufferfest with me. That would be the 5 x 1 mile bike hill repeats. Warmup 3 mile ride then started suffering! Recovered on the downhill. Did 3 hills then he started finding ways to make the hill worse but turning off the hill to find even more hill climbing to do! why did i bring him again?? But I hung in there. cooldown 3 mile ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment