Sunday, August 1, 2010

nice jugs


I used my fuel belt for the first time today. I really didn't want to take it but it was humid here today so my husband talked me into it. His nice jugs comment just made me laugh because the fuel belt looks kinda ridiculous but he was right and i was thankful to have it when I was out running. I was hitting it about every 15 minutes and I actually ran out of water! only took 2 probably should have used all 4 bottles. So does it bounce around or do I not have it on tight enough? As I drained the water it moved less so I am assuming it was on correctly. I had a 10 mile run that took me 1:49:40 to complete. Sigh, slower than last time! I went to bed really late last night after coming home from nyc so I slept a lot later then I normally do and I went out to run much later than normal. My ankle has been feeling wrong the last two days. Almost like something is out of place. I did a good amount of stretching before I headed out. My heel hurt as soon as I started. After a mile or so I got used to it or it relaxed a bit. Around mile 4 my feet started to go numb. Not sure why this is happening.  Mile 7 started feeling like work. The last two miles I just had to gut out. My foot was killing me and I just wanted to be done with it. I just don't feel good about my running recently. The only good thing about today's workout was I got it done. 


Sprouted grain bagel
Vega wfo w/coconut water

No comments:

Post a Comment