Monday, September 6, 2010

Putting the Hand back to work

Only had a Crossfit Wod to do today. Took some extra time at the gym to see what I can start doing with my hand and it looks like I can start working things back into my program. The finger is still really stiff and doesn't have the same range of motion of the other one but I think working it will help it. Calves/lower legs are still sore from the half even though I have been rolling and stretching them.

4 rounds for time of -
Row 400 meters
25 abmat situps
15 box jumps @ 24 inches
Time 15:43

Vega wfo w/coconut water
Tempeh Bacon
Blueberry Waffles
Hummus & pita
Sprouted grain bagel
Vega Vibrancy Bar
Chocolate Soymilk
Black Bean Burgers
Wheat Berry Waldorf Salad
Roasted Potatoes
Corn
DarkMexican Chocolate

Here is a picture from the finish of the Half0 Marathon. I have no idea why that kid is giving me that look but I think it is hysterical.

No comments:

Post a Comment