Friday, February 4, 2011

Desolation Row

foot felt a lot better this morning :) I am able to walk on it but it is still a little sore so I picked my workouts based on that fact. Didn't want to be pushing any weight through my foot. It's ok if i am off of it today but when I walk or stand it starts to ache. I think it will be  much better by tomorrow.

Swim - 1,000 drills, 2 rounds of 100s of switch, catch, drag, shark and hesitate, 200 kick, 300 pull, 100 breaststoke to cooldown. These was a good wod because i was just doing open turns and pushing off the wall with my good foot.

cf wod - amrap 20 minutes of
2 dips
4 pullups
6 toes to bar
got 18 full rounds.
dips were done between 2 boxes. 1st round real to depth dips, after that always went down to depth as a negative but sometime used my toe to push off the ground if i couldn't push out of the bottom of the dip. pullups were tough. my kipping was not very good. If i am tired it is hard to keep the kip going. Toe to bar were fine. I tore my hand open again even though I was using my grips. Guess they are not going to prevent tears but hopefully cut down on some of them.

meal 1 - vega wfo w/coconut water
meal 2 - granola & soymilk
meal 3 - clif builder bar
meal 4 - 2 veggie burgers & 3 potato pierogies
meal 5 - thai tofu, red peppers & asparagus

most of my food today was crap. I was in no position last night to be standing and cooking so I had to grab whatever I could eat fast and not have to stand and prepare.

tomorrow is my first cycling class with the former pro. should be interesting. hoping my foot is up to it. were supposed to get yet another snow and ice storm. i am hoping it doesnt stop me from crossfitting done. It didn;t snow here today. However it was 5 went i left the house this morning. my legs were sore from yesterdays squats. i can't wait to be pushing the weight around again and actually running. it seems like so long now.

No comments:

Post a Comment