Tuesday, February 15, 2011

welcome to the jungle

bike - 10 minute warmup then 21 minutes of 45 second on 15 second off 4 minute cooldown spin. Don't have any distance info without my sensor. Legs were hurting. I ordered another Garmin Sensor to put on this bike. So I can switch back and forth between this and my road bike. I've decided what I don't really like about this bike is the saddle. I am used to the women's specific butterfly saddle of my road bike. I will give it a week or two to see if i adjust to it but I might have to order a women's specific butterfly saddle for the tri bike too.

CF wod - "Joshua"
5 rounds for time of
Run 400 meters (subbed as a row)
30 GHD situps
15 Deadlifts @ 175

time 31:58

The deads were what slowed my down. Just a lot of reps at that weight. I haven't been doing them for awhile. I had no trouble with the row. Didn't have to break the GHDs until the last round. I am sure I will be feeling this wod again later. But it was a great one I loved it. Had I been moving heavy stuff around lately I probably could have done better.

meal 1 - 3 slices hemp bread & peanut butter
meal 2 - vega wfo w/coconut water, mac nuts
meal 3 - grit tofu & roasted green beans
meal 4 - clif builder bar & mac nuts
meal 5 -

No comments:

Post a Comment