Monday, February 21, 2011

I know it's true but im sorry to say

Got lots of snow last night so no trip to the pool this morning. Hit the bike wod on the trainer instead. 13 minute warmup. 60 minute time trial. cooldown for a few minutes.

cf wod - "eva"
5 rounds of
Row 800 meters
30 Kettlebells Swings @ 35 lbs
30 pullups
time - 45.16

This is a tough wod because it takes me a long time to do that many pullups. It is hard to keep the intensity up for it too. I of course tore my hand again. the grips i bought don't really seem to be helping. I am tearing my hand everytime there is a lot of pullups in a wod even though I am wearing the grips.

meal 1 - tempeh bacon
meal 2 - vega wfo & coconut water & mac nuts
meal 3 - tofu teriyaki, green beans, red beets, mac nuts

No comments:

Post a Comment