Monday, February 14, 2011

Hello I love you!

swim - 500 drills - 15 minute time trial - midway through the 34th lap when the alarm went off. finished with another 500 of drills. Felt like I was working during the swim. thoguht i might get a little higher number of laps but that is probably about right for where i am at.

ran 2 miles today. Have a knot in my left calf that I have been trying to dig out all day. Ran 3 days in a row so most likely I will take tomorrow off from running. 17:23 got videotapped and the form was bad.

cf wod - 10 rounds for time of 10 Kettlebell Cleans @ 35 lbs and 10 pullups. - time 19:17

no issues on the cleans but the pullups were rough. tore my hand AGAIN! I just can't win anytime there is a wod with a lot of pullups I get a callus tear. the worst part is it is hard to use that hand correctly for days afterwards.

bike - 20 minute easy spin - just to spend more time getting used to being aero. still not feeling comfortable on the bike and it def needs the gears adjusted.

meal 1 - vega wfo w/coconut water
meal 2 - 2 cups chocolate soymilk, vega wfo, straberries, mac nuts
meal 3 - clif builder bar & mac nuts
meal 4 - tofu chimichurri & roasted yams
meal 5 - grit tofu, roasted green beans, 2 slices hemp bread w/peanut butter

No comments:

Post a Comment