Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Original Of the Species

swim - got to use my new fins, pull buoy & kickboard today. I am determined to learn to swim faster!

500 drills - 100s of switch, catch, drag, shark & hesitate
200 - 3.25
another 500 of drills - same as above
200 - 3.23
500 of drills - same as above
200 kick
100 side kick - switching sides every 25
50 breaststroke

i really like the kickboard I got. Have to get used to the fins. I ordered paddles too but they were missing a piece so i have to wait for my new ones to come.

run 2.09 miles - foot doing ok - back to the doctor tomorrow. dreading more shots but probably going to end up getting them.

cf wod - amrap in 12 minutes of
10 pullups, 10 situps, 10 stepups onto a 24 inch box
6 full rounds and 3 pullups in the 7th round
lost more skin off my hand.s step up felt ok.

easy 35 minute spin - still trying to get settled into my new bike. Still not used to the saddle. My surgical shoulder has been clicking when i am in the aerobars. Sometimes I can make it go away. other times I can't. That is something I am going to have to watch.

meal 1 - chocolate soymilk, blueberries, vega wfo
meal 2 - vega wfo w/coconut water, mac nuts
meal 3 - clif builder bar, mac nuts
meal 4 - tofu, red peppers, carrots, mushrooms, guacmole
meal 5 - clif builder bar, mac nuts
meal 6 - tofu, granola & soymilk

No comments:

Post a Comment