Thursday, February 10, 2011

Meet Damon


I bought a cervelo P2 Time trial/triathlon bike last night. Need to get it fitted etc. which has been thinking about a few things like gearing, water bottle placement. pedals/cleats, carbon fiber tri shoes. Won't get the bike for a few more days but it is all very exciting.

2 mile warmup - legs were sore from yesterday then 30 minutes of 30 seconds on 30 seconds off. then 30 minutes of 50 seconds on 10 seconds off. distance - 11.84 miles avg speed 14mph this was a rough on to get through, My legs were sore after it.

It affected what cf wod I was going to do because they didn't feel recovered enough to really move weights around. Decided on JT which is just an impossible wod!

21 - 15 - 9
Handstand Pushups (did them with my toes on a box)
Ring Dips (did dips between 2 boxes, negatives down to depth but used 1 foot as assistance out of it)
Pushups

time 12:10

Felt like a crappy effort since i barely had the strength to get through it.

Started my strength for today with shoulder presses that ended up being push presses. 45-50-55-60 were strict presses around 65 they became push presses 65, 65, 70, 75,80, 80, 85 85, 90, 95 - with a spot)

I alternated each lifts with 5 reps of toes through rings. Ended up doing 75 toes through rings in total. I really like these. Foot feels "worked" again not really sore.

meal 1 - tofu, arugula, salsa, guacamole, yams
meal 2 - vega wfo w/ coconut water
meal 3 - tofu, brown rice, broccoli, carrots, mushrooms, clif builder bar
meal 4 - tofu, red pepper, zucchini, onion, coconut milk & curry paste

2 comments:

  1. I bet you and Damon will get along real well! Makes me want to name my bike ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you totally should. did you ever get a cover? i saw them online the other day and it make me think of your cats!

    ReplyDelete