Monday, August 29, 2011

Hold Up

I was able to get my run in yesterday even with the hurricane and such. While my 10k race in the morning was postponed. I decided to let myself recover a bit from the hard day of training before and let the weather clear out a little. took it to the roads in the evening with my husband. Did a 7 mile loop with hills around town. It took me 1 hour and 10 minutes. The leukotape didn't stay on though! damn! It actually feels really good when I tape my knees but It didn't stick so i ran a good portion without it. We were running in a little rain but I think it was more from the sweat and the movement of the knee than the light rain. I am going to have to try this again and see if i can get it to stick. If not maybe some kind of kneecap supportive brace would be a better idea. legs are a little sore today but its a full on rest day so I got to sleep in the morning and i have the rest of the day to let them recover. I noticed my achilles was tight yesterday when running and it felt tight again when i woke up this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment