Monday, May 2, 2011

come on come on

easier recovery day on the schedule today. I actually didn't feel bad at all today. No soreness and my energy level was ok too. Headed to the pool in the morning. 500 of drills to warmup. Then 4 x 500 on 20 seconds rest. time were slower than normal so i am probably recovery from the weekend.
1 -  9.33
2 - 9.24
3 - 9.41
4 -9.46

So I listened to the body for once and didn't do any other training today. took the extra time to do some errands and cleaning.  I'd rather be training.

meal 1 - vega wfo w/coconut water
meal 2- clif bar
meal 3 - red beans & brown rice, peanut butter
meal 4 - clif bar & almonds
meal 5 - sesame tofu, broccoli, mushrooms, corn & water chestnuts, almonds

Got a few training days coming up then it is taper time for devilman Half-Lite 50 Tri that I am racing this weekend. Work will be busy this week and I will be traveling for this tri so I am going to try to stay on a good schedule this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment