Sunday, May 22, 2011

It takes a lot to laugh, it takes a train to cry

took a recovery(ish) ride of sorts today. It was about 25 miles. rode down to the WB Duathlon course and then previewed it for a couple of friends that are doing it this year. I ended up getting some extra mileage on the course as a couple of people got lost and i had to do a search and rescue mission to find them. i can report all were recovered unscathed. not sure if I will do the ride leader thing again as it is stressful when you lose people and have to go find them. My legs werent hurting today although i did feel them a little bit when we started riding. i did push the pace at some points to open up my legs a bit and they are feeling better now. the knee sadly was hurting again as usual when i am pulling up a hill in the saddle. I gonna hit the ice as much as possible and try to get it back under control so training doesn't have to altered too much.  I found out I took 3rd in my age group at the mon-tour race yesterday and that I was the 8th female overall. I am a little happier with my performance now that i hear that.

No comments:

Post a Comment