Saturday, June 12, 2010

3 mile run, 15 mile bike, 5 mile run

wore my new tri top and shorts for this work out. Oddly I got about 4 small cuts on my chest from the zipper. I love the shorts. Ok with the shirt, its not as good as a sports bra but has more storage. The first three miles went well enough I notice my lower legs were tight. I stretched them before I went out. I just can't seem to loosen them up enough anymore. Transition onto the bike went well. Rode most of the Duathlon course I will be racing next weekend. I felt good on the bike until the last couple of miles. Fatigue or something was coming over me then. I couldn't wait to get off the bike. I had a little of a homemade sports drinks I made up while changing my gear. I know I shouldn't have needed it but I thought It might help how I was feeling. No Transition issues. So then I was off to my run. Legs felt crappy for the start. Then I settled into just keeping going. The toes on my right foot felt like they pressing into the top of my sneaker and that was annoying me the whole way. Never had that happen before. time - 2:28. Doing an ice soak for my feet now as they are sore. Have Kinesio tape on them since last night. Overall not feeling too bad. Considering hitting the pool this afternoon as I just feel like swimming today even though it isn't on the program.

sports drink
banana
vega wfo w.coconut water

No comments:

Post a Comment