Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Swim TT & CF total

got ready to swim this morning and my swimming watch broke. I saw a hairline crack on the face so water must have gotten into it. I did my usual warmup of 100, 100 6 beat switch, 100 catch up, 100 finger tip, 100. Then I was supposed to do a 9 minute time trial. I used the watch on the wall and it ended up being a 15 minute time trial. I ordered the Timex Ironman Sleek 150 lap tap screen watch. The tap screen is supposed to work in the water where I think it would be really useful instead of trying to hit the buttons on it. I also for my rode bike back, it feels fantastic again. I gave them my mountain bike to work on now. I did Crossfit total today and i was feeling the last couple days of workouts. legs are wasted from the back squats and lunges, lats are sore from 105 pullups yesterday but I did what I could. no PRs everything was lower. So I need to focus on recovering tonight. I have to get to bed early. I haven't in over a week.

Shoulder Press 80 failed at 85 1 attempt
Backsquat 175, moved 185 but didn't get deep enough. Ive moved 185/190 before.
Deadlift 205 fail 215 - 2 attempts i;ve had 230 before so i was well off the mark on this.

vega wfo w/coconut water
dark chocolate peanut butter
tofu, brown rice, broccoli, carrots, mushrooms
vega vibrnacy bar
vega performance protein w/ apple
sprouted grain bagel
tempeh scallopini w/mushrooms
sauteed spinach

2 comments:

  1. I would like to know how your new watch works out once you get it and use it. And man, you are strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im very curious about it because my garmin forerunner has the touch screen and it is really sensitive but I can't take that in the water. I am thinking that if the timex ironman works the same it will be great for swimming since I won't have to fumble for a button. I'll just b able to tough the face. Ill def let u know. Thanks for the strong comment. I wasn't feel so strong today.

    ReplyDelete